My favourite 3-ingredient banana smoothie! All you want are frozen bananas, the milk of your selection, and Greek yogurt. Then, simply mix them collectively for a simple and refreshing strategy to get pleasure from this naturally candy fruit (ps – frozen bananas make the smoothie additional chilled and replenishing on scorching days).
Smoothies have all the time been the gateway to utilizing leftover fruits and veggies in my fridge. And whereas I really like a basic strawberry banana smoothie when I’ve bananas available, I believe they additionally deserve the highlight for their very own smoothie recipe.
This no-fuss banana smoothie does simply that and is the right drink to get pleasure from once you’re craving a thick and creamy smoothie. It’ll cool you down in a jiffy on a scorching summer time day and is virtually a breakfast recipe in itself with the mixture of fruit and yogurt. Plus, it’s onerous to beat a easy 3-ingredient smoothie!
Banana Smoothie Recipe Substances
This smoothie is easy and easy. However there’s loads of room for an extra protein increase (I’ve added just a few recommendations within the recipe notes down beneath!).
- Frozen bananas: Whereas you should use contemporary bananas for this smoothie, it’ll be thicker, creamier, and extra chilled with frozen sliced bananas. For steering, I’ve acquired a complete submit about how one can freeze bananas.
- Milk: You should utilize any milk of your selection. I usually like to make use of nut milk comparable to oat milk, cashew milk, or almond milk — all of that are simple to make proper at house!
- Greek Yogurt: I really like to make use of Greek yogurt for smoothies because it has a a lot thicker texture with an added protein increase. However you can additionally use vanilla-flavored yogurt for added sweetness.
Discover the printable recipe with measurements beneath.
How To Make A Banana Smoothie
Toss all the substances right into a high-powered blender and mix till it’s clean and creamy. And in case you have a tamper, use that (if wanted) to push down the frozen banana to be sure you get all of the bits and items blended.
Extra Straightforward Smoothie Recipes
Maintain this smoothie recipe available once you’ve acquired leftover bananas! Give it a try to let me know the way you favored it within the remark field beneath.
Straightforward Banana Smoothie
My favourite 3-ingredient banana smoothie recipe! It is easy and engaging with frozen bananas, the milk of your selection, and Greek yogurt.
- For an optionally available protein increase you can add: almond butter, peanut butter, flaxseed, or chia seeds.
- I like to make use of vanilla Greek yogurt, however you can additionally add a splash of vanilla extract if utilizing plain Greek yogurt.
Energy: 184kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 12g, Fats: 2g, Saturated Fats: 0.2g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 1g, Trans Fats: 0.01g, Ldl cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 200mg, Potassium: 563mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 80IU, Vitamin C: 10mg, Calcium: 267mg, Iron: 0.4mg
©Downshiftology. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.