Thanks in your query. Jock itch (medical identify Tinea Cruris) is a pores and skin an infection in your groin that’s brought on by a fungus.
What are the signs of jock itch?
- Itching and burning
- A crimson, scaly pores and skin rash
- Flaking, cracking or peeling of the pores and skin in your groin and inside thighs
How is jock itch identified?
Jock itch is commonly identified by a well being care supplier based mostly in your signs and analyzing your pores and skin.
How do you deal with jock itch?
You possibly can deal with jock itch with antifungal drugs. Typically folks can use an over-the-counter cream for this. Nevertheless if that’s not working, it’s a good suggestion to see a well being care supplier. Then can both prescribe a stronger cream or prescribe a tablet that’s an antifungal drugs you are taking by mouth. They will additionally make sure that it’s jock itch and never one other sort of rash.
It’s additionally essential to:
- Hold your groin clear and dry
- Put on unfastened clothes that doesn’t rub towards the rash
- If you should use a special towel to dry your groin after showering so that you just don’t unfold the an infection to the remainder of your physique